Apple Cheesecake Pie
This is when Apple pie and Cheesecake have a baby! This layered pie with a crunchy topping is full of flavor. Every bite will be a celebration!
My husband loves Apple Pie! Quite often he running to Walmart to grab a pie to quench his sweet tooth. So when I started to play with this recipe, I knew I would make him so happy! I’m a cheesecake lover, so this is the perfect pairing for the Lewis household!
TIPS AND TRICKS
- I used a premade frozen pie crust but if you have a favorite homemade crust recipe, go ahead. This would also be amazing with a graham cracker crust.
- I love to drizzle caramel on the pie! You can also sprinkle it with Heath bits for an amazing flavor!
- Frozen deep dish pie crust
- 8 oz whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups Apple Pie Filling
- CRUMB TOPPING
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- To make the cheesecake layer, Add the cream cheese, sugar and combine the mixture until smooth.
- Add the egg and beat until full incorporated. Do not overbeat the batter. Spread the cheesecake batter in the prepared pie crust.
- Gently spoon the apple pie filling on top of the cheesecake batter.
- Crumb topping, mix together the crumb topping ingredients. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the apple pie filling. Place pie on a sheet pan.
- Bake the cheesecake pie for 40 minutes. Remove the pie plate from the oven and place it on a wire rack. Let the cheesecake pie cool for 1 hour, then refrigerate for 2-3 hours, until completely chilled.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or whip topping and caramel topping, if desired.
Did you try our Apple Cheesecake Pie recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
SWEET TOOTH MOMENT
Make it for a big crew or you will be eating it by yourself. Once you have had the first bite, you can’t stop eating!
If you love chocolate, you will love this recipe! The moist, chocolatey, brownie pie is too die for. The flaky pie crust just puts the finishing touch.
Hello Fall! These traditional pumpkin spice bars are perfect for this season! It’s all you can ask for from a dessert bar! Soft, full of flavor and easy to make.