Cracked Corn Dip
Who’s ready for a recipe that will knock your socks off? This Cracked Corn Dip will do just that! Easy to prepare and will be a repeat to parties to come!
This dip is full of so much goodness! Whether it’s game day, or a last minute get together, this is a quick recipe that is easy to make. People will ask you to bring this to every party!
If you want to add a little spice or take it up a notch, this dip is the perfect canvas for that. Here are a few ideas…
- 1 finely diced and deseeded jalapeno
- 1/4 cup diced purple onion
- A pinch of red pepper flakes
- 4 ounce of diced green chiles
- We used Fritos but a nice cracker would be so good!
- 1 (8-oz) whipped cream cheese
- 1 package ranch dressing mix, dry
- 3/4 cup cooked chopped bacon or bacon bits
- 2 cups Mexican Blend, shredded
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3½ cups frozen corn kernels or 2 cans corn, drained
- 1/2 cup diced green onions
Did you try our Cracked Corn Dip recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
LET’S GET READY TO PARTY
Creamy Feta Dip comes together in minutes and gone in seconds! The marriage of Feta cheese and cream cheese compliments the flavors of garlic, lemon and honey.
Garlic Cheese Dip is perfect for those Pita Chips you can buy at Costco!
It’s so simple to make but it adds so much to your fruit platter! It’s so sweet and fluffy! A perfect combination!