Garlic Cheese Dip
Garlic Cheese Dip is perfect for those Pita Chips you can buy at Costco!
I bought them because I thought they looked good, well then they were too plain. I didn’t know what to dip them in, so I got creative with what I had in our kitchen! This turned out super great! Give this a try!
Garlic Cheese Dip
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- pita chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a small baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl mix together the cream cheese, mayo, and sour cream until smooth. Stir in the garlic, then the cheeses and parsley.
- Pour into a small baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or edges are golden brown and cheeses are melted and bubbly.
- Garish with fresh minced parsley and serve with pita chips.
This Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Dip is a decadent, crazy simple dessert or breakfast! It only takes about 30 minutes from start to finish!
Don’t you just want to grab one of those little piggies and take him for a swim in that cheesy chili dip? This is a perfect dish for the Super Bowl or any party that you might be throwing. Your guests will be singing your praises after their first taste.
Bomb Bean Dip
It’s the season for parties! Here is a Bomb Bean Dip to impress all of your friends and family!
2 thoughts on “Garlic Cheese Dip”
YUM! Looks good. Thanks so much for linking up with me at my #UnlimitedMonthlyLinkParty 18, open until November 26. Shared.
Thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with us at Full Plate Thursday,510 this week. Hope you are having a great week and come back to see us soon!