Garlic Cheese Dip is perfect for those Pita Chips you can buy at Costco!
I bought them because I thought they looked good, well then they were too plain. I didn’t know what to dip them in, so I got creative with what I had in our kitchen! This turned out super great! Give this a try!
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- pita chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a small baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl mix together the cream cheese, mayo, and sour cream until smooth. Stir in the garlic, then the cheeses and parsley.
- Pour into a small baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or edges are golden brown and cheeses are melted and bubbly.
- Garish with fresh minced parsley and serve with pita chips.