Chicken and Corn Pasta
This Chicken and Corn Pasta is fast, simple and on your table in less than 30 minutes! It’s truly irresistible!
I love when I find a recipe that looks restaurant worthy but is so easy to create that it literally only takes minutes to prepare and will become one of your families go to meals!
Seriously, I had everything for this recipe in my pantry with the exception of the corn. You can use fresh corn on the cob, frozen cobs or even a can of corn. This recipe with blow your mind!
TIPS AND TRICKS
CORN: I used corn on the cob but I know that there isn’t corn stands this time of year. I have found that most grocery stores will carry corn on the cob in their produce section but if you can’t find any, you can use frozen corn on the cob or a can of corn.
VEGGIES: I only used corn but go ahead and get wild with your veggies! Carrots, zucchini or baby spinach would be a great addition.
SPICE IT UP: Love a little heat? Put a pinch of red pepper flakes to take it to the next level.
- 10 oz pasta, pick something that has a lot of grooves
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 to 5 breaded chicken strips or even 8 to 10 chicken nuggets
- 3 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups corn kernels cooked (4 corn ears - corn on the cob)
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 strips bacon cooked
- Cook pasta according to package instructions (usually about 10 or 12 minutes). Drain when the pasta is done.
- While you wait for your pasta to cook, start with your corn sauce.
- In a skillet, add butter, corn, garlic, salt, pepper, smoked paprika, and chili powder. Stir and cook on low heat for about 3 minutes to blend the flavors. Remove half of the corn to a plate.
- Add the heavy cream to the skillet with the remaining half of corn . Bring to a gentle boil (simmer).
- Add shredded Parmesan cheese. Stir on low heat until the cheese melts.
- Add pasta,and cooked chicken.
- Top with chopped cooked bacon and the remaining half of the corn, and top with fresh herbs (optional)
Did you try our Chicken and Corn Pasta recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
SKILLET DINNERS FOR THE WIN!
You can have a fabulous dish on the table in less than 30 minutes while using one skillet! Perfect for any busy family or for a special occasion.
Quick and Easy Skillet Lasagna Recipe. Who loves lasagna? This dish only takes 30 MINUTES ! It’s the perfect comfort food in one pan! It’s cheesy and full of flavor and so much easier than make than traditional lasagna. After you try this skillet recipe you will never make it any other way!
Skillet Taco Delight! Do you ever have one of those nights, when dinner time rolls around and you haven’t thought once about what you’re going to make? It seems like that happens to me almost every night of the week.
It made me start thinking that I needed to find super simple recipes that I can make for my family that look like I have been preparing all week.