Stuffed Beef Potatoes
Stuffed Beef Potatoes! This is an easy way to make your whole family happy! This is comfort food all nestled up in a mashed potato cloud! This seriously so good!
I have seen this recipe every time I would scroll through Facebook. I tried to watch the video to figure out what went into it but all it showed was the ingredients! It seemed to be something worth looking into because it was everything that makes me happy all nestled in homemade mashed potatoes! Win! Win!
I bet you have most of these ingredients in your pantry! Since I didn’t know the measurements that they were using and of course, I had to put my own spin on it, I didn’t know how it was going to turn out for sure. I knew it was going to be good, but take my word for it, it’s delicious!
TIPS AND TRICKS
POTATOES: I made homemade mashed potatoes but instant would work as well. You can add a little garlic powder and sour cream to make them semi homemade.
MEAT: You don’t have to use ground beef. You can substitute it for ground turkey, or chicken. You can also make it vegetarian! Just add your favorite veggies in place of the meat.
MARINARA: I used my favorite marinara sauce but tomato sauce would be fabulous!
- 5 to 6 Potatoes, diced
- 1 Teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- In a saucepan, add the diced potatoes into dices and add enough water and a pinch of salt to cover all the potatoes.
- Add to a pot the salt and let the potatoes boil for 15 minutes or until tender.
- After this indicated time, drain all the water and transfer the potatoes to a bowl, add the butter, garlic salt and sour cream to taste, mash to the consistency that you like.
- Now divide this potato mixture into 4 to 6 equal parts.
- Grab one of these parts and using your hands, shape it into a ball, then make a well in the center of the potato ball, shaping it into a scoop.
- Repeat this process with all the potato mixture.
- Transfer all these 4 to 6 potato cups to a baking dish.
- After that, into a skillet over medium-low heat, add the onion, the crushed garlic cloves and stir until golden brown.
- Add the ground beef and stir well. Drain juices.
- Season with the salt, and the black pepper, add the marinara and stir all the ingredients very well for 2 minutes, then set aside.
- Back to the potato cups, sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese into each of them, and stuff as much of the ground beef mixture into each potato cup and equally divide the rest of the grated mozzarella cheese all over them.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Did you try our Stuffed Beef Potatoes recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
DINNERS THAT YOUR FAMILY WILL LOVE
Want to make your family happy? Make this delicious chicken and stuffing casserole! It’s the perfect easy family meal for a busy weeknight dinner that everyone will love!
Looking for a recipe that the whole will eat? Here it is! Loaded Chicken Biscuits are so simple to make but good enough that your pickiest eater will give YOU the “Best Mom” award.