Moist Pineapple Banana Bread
Do you want to take your Banana bread to a higher level? This moist pineapple banana bread has the yummy base that we all know and love but the pineapple will make you crave it even more! Perfect for breakfast, dessert or a after school snack!
Okay, I know most of you have bananas all ready for this recipe! Woo hoo, you can use them instead of throwing them away! For all those over achievers, it’s your time to shine. Get the bananas out of the freezer!
I absolutely love banana bread, and sometimes I don’t make it because I’m afraid I will eat the whole loaf by myself. You will absolutely have that issue with this recipe! It is so moist and packed with flavor, you will be dreaming about your last bite!
TIPS AND TRICKS
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container on the countertop. It will last 3 to 4 days.
- You can freeze your banana bread and eat it later! Wrap it in plastic wrap and then place into a Ziploc bag.
- Make sure your bananas are ripe. The riper the banana the sweeter.
- If you want your bread sweet but not too sweet, you can substitute the white sugar with brown sugar.
- Make sure not to overmix! The more you mix will create a more dense loaf.
- Add ins! My family doesn’t love coconut but this would be sooo good with it. Add 1/2 cup of sweetened flaked coconut. Nuts would be great too! If you want to get a little crazy, add a half cup of chocolate chips!
Super Moist Pineapple Banana Bread
- 3 bananas, ripe, crushed
- 20 ounce tidbits pineapple ,drained
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups flour
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease loaf pan with butter and coat with sugar, and set aside.
.Place the peeled overripe bananas into a large mixing bowl and mash using a fork or masher.
To the wet mixture, add the 2 large eggs, sugar, and 1 tablespoon of vanilla . Mix to combine.
Add the baking powder and, baking soda into the wet mixture, then add the flour and mix just enough so that the flour is fully combined into the batter.
Pour the batter to your prepared loaf pan and bake in the middle of the center oven rack. Bake at 350 degrees for 55-65 minutes. Check your bread after 50 minutes of cooking. If it's not done but it getting too brown, cover with foil, so you can control the color of the loaf.
Remove from the oven when done and allow the pineapple banana bread loaf to cool in the pan for about 10 minutes. Then either serve warm or transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool completely before storing.
Did you try our Moist Pineapple Banana Bread recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram.
BREAD THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
Pull-A-Part Cinnamon Roll Bread is the perfect cinnamon roll alternative for those of us who can not roll a proper cinnamon roll.
This dessert bread is filled with summer time flavor with the fresh taste of raspberries and lemon.
Cinnamon Swirl Donut Bread is like eating a cinnamon and sugar cake donut but better. This bread easy & delicious and is ready to enjoy in an hour.
This Bread is simple, sweet, and super easy! It’s great for breakfast. Serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!
This best Carrot bread recipe is what you dances through your dreams! Easy to make, chuck full of flavor and I bet you have most of the ingredients in your kitchen right now!
2 thoughts on “Super Moist Pineapple Banana Bread”
This bread sounds so delicious!
it really is!