Tomato Cucumber Salad
It’s tomato season we have them coming out our ears, what better way to use them than to make a Tomato Cucumber Salad! This salad gives me all the fall feels!
We love tomatoes at our house but I don’t know if we love them enough for all the tomatoes we are getting! This is just straight getting out of hand. Our tomato plant has taken over our lawn and Matt refuses to cut it back. He loves all the bounty.
We should start giving them away. We’ve made this salad several times now because we really enjoy it! Give this recipe a try!
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 2 cups of tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium sized bowl put cucumbers, tomatoes and red onion.
- In a small bowl whisk together the remaining ingredients. Then poor over the cucumber tomatoes in the larger bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours. The longer the better!
Did you try our Tomato Cucumber Salad recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
This Easy Mexican Corn Salad (aka esquites, or elote salad) is so easy that you will be begging for more instructions! This is hands down my favorite salad for the Summer! It’s fresh, tasty and a hint of spice!
Chimichurri Potato Salad is full of fresh herbs, garlic and olive oil! It will make mayo haters, and people who just want something different so happy.
Winter Salad is the perfect recipe for this season! You usually don’t think about a green salad in the Winter months, but why not? – This recipe showcases fresh greens, pomegranates, pears, and oranges – finish it off with pecans, blue cheese, and a delicious 4 ingredient dressing!