Quick Chicken Tacos
Dinner tonight should be Quick Chicken Tacos! It’s the best dinner for when you’re busy. It’s done quick and tastes great!
We’re potty training this week, wish us luck! With that comes going potty every 30 minutes, because of that we need to have a meal that is easy enough that I can take care of all three children, potty train, homework, and cook dinner.
This was the perfect meal. The chicken has great flavor and is great with that homemade pico de gallo I made the other day! You will enjoy this, I guarantee it!
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- possible toppings: pico de gallo, limes, cotija cheese, sour cream, tomatillo ranch etc.
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, paprika, oregano, garlic powder, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Season chicken with chili powder mixture.
- Heat canola oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, add chicken to the skillet in a single layer and cook until golden brown and cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 5-7 minutes per side. Let cool before dicing into bite-size pieces.
- Serve chicken in tortillas with toppings of choice.
Did you try our Quick Chicken Tacos recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
IT’S TACO TIME!
We had Slow Cooker Beef Tacos for Taco Tuesday and you should too!
Did someone say tacos? Baked Chicken Tacos is your answer! 7 ingredient tacos is your stairway to heaven.
They are packed full of deliciousness and are ready in under 30 minutes.
Homemade Tex Mex Beef Tacos! When I was dating Matt I was relieved to find that he liked the same amount of spice as I do. These tacos were awesome, they have a little more spice than we usually like but it was so good!
2 thoughts on “Quick Chicken Tacos”
I love all the taco options you have linked to. What’s not to love about tacos?