Baked Chicken Tacos
What could be better than Baked Chicken Tacos on a weeknight? Spice up your dinner routine with these tasty and fun to make 7 ingredient tacos.
They are packed full of FLAVOR and are ready in under 30 minutes.
Get ready for Taco Tuesday! Taco Tuesday has reached a new level! The taco filling is cooked in one pan in under 10 minutes then all the tacos are filled and baked.
Before you know it, you will be stuffing your face with amazing Chicken Tacos!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound cooked chicken shredded (I used cooked Rotisserie chicken)
- 1 ounce Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 4 to 5 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 can Chopped Green Chiles 4.5 ounce, fully drained
- 10 Stand and Stuff Taco Shells
- 8 ounces Refried Beans 1/2 can
- 2 cups Mexican Blend Cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a medium skillet.
- Add onion to skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the onion is translucent and fragrant.
- Stir in the chicken, taco seasoning, tomatoes, and green chiles. Stir to combine fully. Reduce to simmer and allow to cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Place the taco shells in the baking dish, standing up.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of beans into the bottom of each taco shell. Top with the chicken mixture, almost to the top of each shell.
- Sprinkle each shell generously with shredded cheese, the more the better!
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted and the edges of the shells are browned.
- Remove from the oven and top with your favorite taco toppings!
Need More Weeknight Meal Ideas?
Chicken fried steak
Easy creamy tomato pasta