Easy Egg Muffins
Easy Egg Muffins are an awesome grab and go breakfast! Make ahead, refrigerate, reheat and eat!
I have been attempting to eat a solid breakfast in the morning that is nutrient dense and will sustain me until lunch at work. Otherwise, I tend to snack and eat a lot more than I like to admit to myself.
These were really great last week. We made them on Sunday and then reheated them in the microwave for 15 to 20 secs in a paper towel and then ate them up. Highly recommend doing this!
- 36 tater tots
- 9 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 slices cooked turkey bacon, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Spray the muffin pan with pam or grease with butter.
- Place 3 tater tots in the bottom of each muffin tin. Then bake for 10 minutes. Pull out of the oven and smash down making a flat hash brown. Then continue to bake another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix together the other ingredients except the cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture on top of the tater tots filling each muffin tin equally with eggs.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through. Top with cheese put back in the oven until the cheese is melted.
Did you try our Easy Egg Muffins? What did you think? Did you love them? We would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake will make your mornings a little easier! Quickly prepared on one pan. Put it in the oven to bake and you’ve got a hearty breakfast complete with eggs, bacon, and breakfast potatoes to feed a hungry crowd!
Getting a little creative here, Breakfast Pizza, you heard me. It’s a great way to wake up in the morning.
Potatoes are one of my all-time favorite breakfast food and my husband is the best at making them! I guess it’s one of my comfort foods. This recipe is so easy to make but so full of flavor.
4 thoughts on “Easy Egg Muffins”
These look great! Pinned!
I like the addition of the tater tot!
It really makes a difference!