Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake
Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake will make your mornings a little easier! Quickly prepared on one pan. Put it in the oven to bake and you’ve got a hearty breakfast complete with eggs, bacon, and breakfast potatoes to feed a hungry crowd!
I am a fan of making breakfast easier! My goal has always been for my family to leave with a good meal in their stomachs. That’s really hard to do when you are trying to find one kids shoe, signing someone’s homework and doing your daughter’s hair.
This so simple to prep. It only takes about 5 minutes, and then I just pop it in the oven for 40-45 minutes and let it do it’s thing! And with just one pan needed, cleaning up is totally hassle free, and there’s no grease all over my kitchen!
You can play around and switch up the seasonings in this dish to your liking. Especially when it comes to the potatoes. One of my go-to seasonings for breakfast is garlic and onion powder.
HOW TO SERVE?
What makes this recipe our favorite is that it’s a complete meal in one pan! However, if you’re looking to add a little sweetness to this breakfast spread, we’ve got you covered.
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated hash brown potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 slices bacon
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place hash browns in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in butter, olive oil, and garlic powder and gently toss to combine; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Sprinkle with cheese, and combine.
- Create 6 wells, and add bacon slices in a criss cross formation. Place into oven and bake until the edges begin to brown, about 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add eggs, gently cracking the eggs throughout and keeping the yolk intact.
- Sprinkle eggs with Parmesan; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and bake until the egg whites have set and bacon is cooked through, an additional 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with chives, if desired.
Did you try our Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake? What did you think? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram!