Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake
Your mornings just got easier with this simple Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake that is quickly prepared and all on one pan. Pop it in the oven to bake and you’ve got a hearty breakfast complete with eggs, bacon, and breakfast potatoes to feed a hungry family!
QUICK & EASY ONE PAN BREAKFAST
I am always a big fan of easy breakfast recipes. I love making a big breakfast for my family and starting our day together around the table, but I absolutely hate the prep and cooking that typically goes into making a big breakfast. It seems like I always get stuck standing over the stove or a griddle.
Not with this one. This recipe is almost too good to be true. It’s so simple to prepare in 5 minutes, and then I just pop it in the oven for 40-45 minutes and let it do it’s thing! And with just one pan needed, cleaning up is totally hassle free, and there’s no grease all over my kitchen!
WHY WE LOVE THIS RECIPE
- Quick and easy prep.
- Hearty breakfast option
- Only one pan needed!
- Easy clean-up.
- Simple ingredients list.
VARIATIONS / OPTIONS / ADD-INS
- Seasoning: You can play around and switch up the seasonings in this dish to your liking. Especially when it comes to the potatoes. One of my go-to seasonings for breakfast is Trader Joe’s Everyday Seasoning. It has sea salt, mustard seeds, black peppercorns, coriander, onion, garlic, paprika, and chili. It’s so delicious!
HOW TO SERVE?
The beauty of our sheet pan breakfast is that it’s a complete meal in one pan! However, if you’re looking to add a little sweetness to this breakfast spread, we’ve got you covered.
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated hash brown potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 slices bacon
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place hash browns in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Stir in butter, olive oil, and garlic powder and gently toss to combine; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Sprinkle with cheese, and combine.
- Create 6 wells, and add bacon slices in a criss cross formation. Place into oven and bake until the edges begin to brown, about 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add eggs, gently cracking the eggs throughout and keeping the yolk intact.
- Sprinkle eggs with Parmesan; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and bake until the egg whites have set and bacon is cooked through, an additional 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with chives, if desired.
Did you try our Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake? What did you think? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment or tag us on Instagram!