School equals busy, quick and easy dinner ideas are just the ticket these days! Cheeseburger cups are the awesome for picky kids!
The Reese’s are busy people these days, as I know many of you are as well. We’ve got school, gymnastics, soccer, and all the things. We can’t keep up with everything. Simple dinner is what we’re going for. I want to keep being healthy but sometimes I just want something simple that the boys will eat!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, brown beef over medium heat, breaking it into crumbles; drain. Stir in the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Press each biscuit onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup. Spoon beef mixture into cups; top with cheese cubes. Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes or until cups are golden brown.
Did you try our Cheeseburger Cups recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
QUICK AND EASY RECIPES
Are you looking for a weeknight dinner that is full of delicious flavor? Well, you found it! Crack Chicken Casserole is a dish that the whole family will fall in love with! It’s the best chicken dish around!
Easy Tuna Casserole is on the menu tonight! Home cooked casseroles are a great way to have a balanced meal with less effort!
Instant Pot Meatloaf is super easy dinner for those who need something quick!! Give this a try!