Triple Berry Poke Cake starts out with a yellow box cake and stuffed with homemade berry sauce. Hold onto your socks, it also has a yummy no-bake cheesecake layer! Here is the best part! It will taste better made the day before, so no dished the day of your party!
I love poke cakes!! They are semi homemade, easy and full of flavor! I also know that it’s always going to be successful! You know what I mean, sometimes even when you do everything right when cooking, some recipes don’t turn out but this will!
Triple Berry Poke Cake
Triple Berry Filling:
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
Triple Berry Poke Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- Mix cake mix, according to the directions on the box. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cake is golden brown, the amount of time that is suggested on the box. Cool cake at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together in a bowl; spread onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake graham cracker crumb mixture for 7 minutes. Cool to room temperature and place in a ziploc bag.
- Mix strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, sugar, 1/3 cup water, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice together in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until fruit is soft and easily mashed, 7 to 8 minutes. Mash berries together with a fork and cool for 5 minutes.
- Poke 5 rows of 6 holes in the cake using the handle of a wooden spoon, creating 30 holes. Pour berry mixture over cake and spread using a spatula, ensuring berry mixture goes into the holes. Cover cake and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Place cream cheese in the bowl and mix on high until very smooth, at least 3 minutes. Add the sweetened condensed milk, powdered sugar, 1/4 cup lemon juice, and sea salt; mix for 1 minute. Spread cream cheese mixture over the cooled cake. Cover and chill cake, 3 hours to overnight.
- Top each with graham cracker crumb mixture.
Did you try our Triple Berry Poke Cake? What did you think? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
IT’S TIME FOR POKE CAKES
This delicious Death by Chocolate Poke Cake is super moist with the chocolate pudding added to the mix. I then topped it with a whipped cream and chocolate pudding, AND but chunks of chocolate candy bar. I figured if I was going to call it a Death by Chocolate Poke Cake that meant there was no such thing as too much chocolate. Chocolate lovers this one is for you!
This Skinny Orange Poke Cake is awesome for when you want a dessert, without all of the calories. It doesn’t taste like a low-calorie cake at all either!
Banana Poke Cake Has All The Flavors Of Banana Cream Pie, Just In Cake Form. With Layers Of Banana Cake, Pudding, Cream, Bananas, And Vanilla Wafers, It’s Sure To Be A Hit!