Sheet Pan Spring Chicken Dinner is made with juicy chicken, crispy veggies with a delicious sweet and zippy Dijon sauce. A perfect dinner recipe that is for any busy family.
I’m so excited to share this recipe with you! I have fell in love with one pan dinners! Easy to prepare, less dishes and the meal has so many levels of deliciousness!
- Chicken: This recipe calls for chicken thighs but you can use chicken breasts. The chicken thighs should be the same size and thickness so that they cook evenly.
- Meal Planning: If you are a meal planner, sheet pan recipes are for you! You can prep all the ingredients one night of the week. Then all you have to do is throw them on a pan and most sheet pan recipes are done in less than 30 minutes.
Sheet Pan Spring Chicken Dinner
Chicken and Spring Vegetables:
Dijon Herb Sauce:
Sheet Pan Spring Chicken Dinner
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- For the chicken and spring vegetables: Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, dill, parsley and garlic together in a large bowl. Set aside 2 tablespoons of the marinade. Add the chicken to the bowl with the remaining marinade and toss to coat. Let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Toss the carrots and 1 tablespoon of the reserved marinade in a medium bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and put on a sheet pan, skin-side up. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Scatter the carrots around the chicken in a single layer; reserve the bowl. Roast the chicken and vegetables until the chicken turns opaque on the outside, about 15 minutes.
- Toss the potatoes and green onions with the remaining 1 tablespoon marinade in the reserved bowl used for the carrots. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and scatter the potatoes and green onions in a single layer around the chicken. Continue to roast until the vegetables are tender and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the chicken (avoiding the bone) registers 165 degrees F, about 30 minutes more.
- For the Dijon herb sauce: Meanwhile, whisk together the Dijon and olive oil in a small bowl. Add the dill, parsley and 3 tablespoons cold water and whisk until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, divide the chicken and vegetables among 4 plates and drizzle each with some of the sauce.
Did you try our Sheet Pan Spring Chicken Dinner? What did you think? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
HANKERING FOR ANOTHER SHEET PAN RECIPE?
Simple cornbread biscuits bake atop a sheet-pan take on vegetarian chili, meaning that you can multitask while dinner practically makes itself in the oven.
Quick Chinese Five Spice Chicken Sheet Pan is Sweet and Spicy with perfectly caramelized sauce. Easy, quick and you only need one pan.
This Sheet Pan Pork Chops and Apples and green beans dish is a deliciously light and flavorful meal that’s perfect for Fall. Plus, it’s all made in ONE pan!
7 thoughts on “Sheet Pan Spring Chicken Dinner”
Oh I just love the ease of sheet pan dinners! I usually make 2 sheet pans to feed us all but that’s simple enough. The colors and variety of vegetables here look so tasty. Pinned.
This looks amazing! I pinned it to try. We’re trying to do low carb so I’ll substitute something for the potatoes. But I LOVE sheet pan meals. Thanks for hosting the linkup!
I love sheet pan meals too! thanks for stopping by!
This looks SO good! I’ve been using a lot of chicken thighs instead of breasts lately. I’ll be featuring this tomorrow at Thursday Favorite Things. Congrats!
We have featured your awesome post on Full Plate Thursday, 586. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us and hope you will come back soon!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!