Beef Gravy Over Rice
Dinner at the Reese house tonight was simple but great! Beef Gravy Over Rice is an old family favorite that everyone loves!
When I went to pick up the boys today, Sawyer wasn’t having. He would not stop screaming for daddy. We were going to go into Walmart get some stuff for dinner, but since I couldn’t get him to calm down we went home. I looked in the pantry and tried to figure out the simplest possible thing I could think of to make! This is great!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream (You can sub greek yogurt, I had to tonight)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook rice in a cooker according to the directions of your rice cooker.
- Turn the pan on medium low heat and brown the meat, once it’s browned and cooked through, drain off the excess grease.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup, sour cream and salt and pepper it to taste, heat until everything is cooked through.
- Serve warm over rice. You can also put it over bread or toast.
Did you try our Beef Gravy Over Rice? What did you think? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!!
HERE ARE A FEW MORE RECIPES
Sheet pan beef and broccoli is a classic Chinese dish that can be cooked on one sheet pan and is ready in less than 30 minutes. It’s an easy dinner that makes enough to feed a large family or to divide up for your weekly meal prep.
We had Slow Cooker Beef Tacos for Taco Tuesday and you should too!
Cornbread Chili Casserole was the perfect dinner for me tonight! Quick and easy, took me about 20 minutes to put together and 45 min to bake.