One Pot Parmesan Pasta
I love chicken parmesan, but don’t love time and dishes? If you are like men then this is the dish for you! One pot, 30 minutes! The pasta cooks in the pot with all the sauce and chicken!
Have you ever tried these one pot pasta dishes before? They are my new favorite recipes! The pasta cooks with everything else! This is truly a one pot dish!
I love chicken parmesan… SO much. But I don’t always have time to do all the steps to an incredible parmesan. The process, so many dishes to wash, and how long it can take to make it! By the time it’s done, it looks like a bomb went off in my kitchen! This dish is made with ingredients that are probably in your kitchen, and is incredibly flavorful! My husband gave this dish 5 stars!
You can make this one pot chicken parmesan pasta in any large skillet or pot, but I would recommend making this in a dutch oven. When I’m stirring the pasta as it cooks, I don’t want to be worried about the liquid sloping up and over the sides. I’m a messy cook, but no one likes to clean up burn on sauces from their stovetop!
Storing Leftover One Pot Parmesan Pasta
- You can save your leftovers for 3 days and should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- This is a perfect freezer meal and can be stored up to 3 months.
One Pot Parmesan Pasta
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 12 oz. spaghetti noodles
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 14.5 oz Rotel or petite diced tomatoes
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 juice of a lemon + zest
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- parsley for garnish
- In a deep skillet or heavy bottom pot add pasta, tomatoes, onions, basil, garlic, lemon juice + zest.
- Drizzle olive oil, add salt and pepper.
- Add chicken stock and stir everything.
- On medium-high heat bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 8-10. Half way through cooking give it a good stir to make sure the pasta does not stick together. Add the chicken, cover and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes or until pasta is cooked.
- Stir in heavy cream, and both parmesan cheeses. Let sit for a few minutes for the sauce to thicken up!
Did you try our One Pot Parmesan Pasta? What did you think? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!