Perfect Green Smoothie
I have been on a quest to make the Perfect Green Smoothie, since I’ve been trying to make healthier breakfast in the mornings.
We went to Costco the other day and bought a new blender. Honestly I never thought I would buy another Nutribullet blender but this one has a big blender and the small individual cups and I love it!
I can make me one and just put the lid right on top or make one for the whole family! The perfect ratio is hard to find, but I think I’m there. This is what I do!
- 1 cup frozen berries, I have been using 3 berry blend from Costco but you can use any frozen berries.
- 1 cup green blend, spinach, kale, and chard
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 mango
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk (you can use orange juice)
- You can put all the ingredients in the blender and run until smooth!
Here are More Healthy Recipes:
Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oatmeal: This is so delicious and super filling. If your looking for and easy breakfast that you can grab and go this may be a great option for you!
Energy Bites: Trying to get Grey to eat healthy snacks and also trying to fatten him up is a challenge. Energy bites have been a success for us this far.
Did you try this recipe? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below!