Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oatmeal
Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oatmeal is so delicious and super filling. If your looking for and easy breakfast that you can grab and go this may be a great option for you!
I’m trying to find some new tricks for when I start school this fall. Usually, I grab a protein drink or bar to go, but then I’m starving by 3rd period. Sometimes I even feel sick or gross in the morning and crave unhealthy things for lunch. I want some breakfast ideas that will last me.
Overnight oatmeal is great because you can make it the night before or even on Sunday because they will keep in the fridge all week. I feel full and I added some protein powder for that extra protein boost. This was delicious.
- 1 cup rolled, old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 scoop vanilla Muscle Milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 whole granny smith green apple, diced
- In a mason jar, shaker bottle or bowl, add the oats, milk, honey, and muscle milk.
- On low heat put the diced apples and cinnamon to soften the apples. Once they are soft then pull them off the heat and allow to cool. Add to the oatmeal and then shake or stir.
- Put in the Fridge overnight or at least 4 hours.
Here Are More Breakfast Ideas