Banana Avocado Muffins
When your little boy needs to gain some weight, Banana Avocado Muffins is a great healthy breakfast option. The boys loved these!
We went to the doctor for a well check for Grey and the doctor said she wasn’t concerned but I mentioned his weight. He’s not gained a lot of weight in a long time and he’s hit and miss when he eats. She suggested to let him eat whatever he loves, and all the sauces!
Grey does not like the sauces, like at all, he won’t eat them. Then she suggested sneaking avocado and peanut butter into all the things! This was our first attempt and Matt ate three before I could even take a picture. As I sit here typing Sawyer has now eaten two.
Guess who hasn’t eaten one yet, Grey, but he keeps saying “yummy yummy in my tummy,” like he’s going to eat them. He says it’s delicious.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 12 count muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl mash the banana, egg, milk, and avocado until pureed, I used a mixer.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- fill the muffin tins 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 12 -15 minutes.
- Muffins will be springy when done you can test them with a toothpick.
Love Muffins? Here Are Some Delicious Recipes
Did you try this recipe? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below!