These muffins were really good though, so they are worth giving it a try!
2 cups flour (2 teaspoons for coating the apples)
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 cups of diced granny smith apples
1 stick of unsalted butter
1 cup of sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cup of milk
1/2 cup melted butter
1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line 12 muffin tins with cupcake liners.
2. Cream together butter and sugar. Add one egg at a time and then add vanilla to the kitchen aid stand mixer.
3. In a separate bowl sift together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon.
4. Coat diced apples in 2 teaspoons with flour. Add flour mixture to the butter and add the milk. Mix until batter is smooth. Fold in the apples
5. Fill the cupcake liners 3/4 of the way full. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Mix together the cinnamon and sugar. Once the muffins have cooled, dip the muffin tops in the melted butter and then into the cinnamon-sugar mixture!
7. Eat up!!