Strawberry Jello Pie
Strawberry Jello Pie really does scream Summer. It’s chuck full of fresh, sweet strawberries in a smooth, and creamy Jello filling. It’s so easy to make that comes out perfectly every time!
Start up the grill and grab those paper plates! It’s time for Summer cooking! Summer has it’s own kind of recipes. You can never go wrong by using the fresh fruit of the season and pairing it with Cool Whip and a graham cracker crust! Can I get a Halleluhjah?
This Strawberry cloud pie is the perfect no bake dessert that is perfect for any occasion. Heck, throw it together just because it’s Monday! It’s take easy but so delicious! Homemade is always the best, just like my Sheet Pan Strawberry Pie or my Chubby Hubby Ice Cream Pie and Key Lime Pie.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- additional whipped topping and strawberries for garnish, if desired
- 1 package (16 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- 4 cups strawberries, diced
- 2 cups ice water
- 1 1/3 cups boiling water
- 1 package (6 oz.) strawberry Jello
- If you’re starting out with full-sheet graham crackers, you can use a food processor or blender to grind them up. Or crush them in a zipped top bag with a rolling pin.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and granulated sugar together with a rubber spatula in a medium bowl until combined. The mixture will be thick, coarse, and sandy. Press the mixture into the bottom of the dish or pan and slightly up the sides. This crust will fit into a 9 – 10 inch pan. I have been loving my Springform pan because it comes out so easy. Make sure it is tight and compact.
In a large bowl, dissolve Jello in boiling water. Add ice water; stirring well until all ice has melted. Allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes to allow gelatin to thicken.
Whisk in whipped topping. Fold in 1 1/2 cups diced strawberries.
Spoon filling into graham cracker crust. Sprinkle with remaining diced strawberries.
Refrigerate for 3 hours, or until set.
Garnish (if desired), slice, and serve!
Did you try this Strawberry Jello Pie recipe? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below or tag us Instagram!
4 thoughts on “Easy Strawberry Jello Pie”
What a yummy summer dessert!
I just pinned your awesome post to our Features board. Your post was featured on Full Plate Thursday,540 and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us! Come back to see us real soon.
thank you so much!