Strawberry Jello Pie
This Strawberry Jello Pie really does taste like summer. Full of fresh, sweet strawberries in a creamy Jello filling. It’s really so simple and comes out perfectly every time!
It’s time to grab the Cool Whip, Jello and a graham cracker crust and you’re ready to make this quick jello pie. It’s the perfect comfort food after a long day or to serve last-minute guests. I especially love it on a hot summer day. Although I’ll happily eat this delicious strawberry jello pie all year round.
There is something about a cool Jello pie that is so comforting and delicious, and if you’ve never made one it’s shockingly easy to make. This pink Strawberry pie with Jello is the perfect no bake dessert for guests or a special weeknight supper. It boasts a fresh flavor with an easy filling nestled in a graham cracker crust. It’s a simple homemade offering at it’s best, just like my Sheet Pan Strawberry Pie or my Chubby Hubby Ice Cream Pie and Key Lime Pie.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- additional whipped topping and strawberries for garnish, if desired
- 1 package (16 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- 4 cups strawberries, diced
- 2 cups ice water
- 1 1/3 cups boiling water
- 1 package (6 oz.) strawberry Jello
- If you’re starting out with full-sheet graham crackers, you can use a food processor or blender to grind them up. Or crush them in a zipped top bag with a rolling pin.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and granulated sugar together with a rubber spatula in a medium bowl until combined. The mixture will be thick, coarse, and sandy. Press the mixture into the bottom of the dish or pan and slightly up the sides. This crust will fit into a 9 – 10 inch pan. I have been loving my Springform pan because it comes out so easy. Make sure it is tight and compact.
In a large bowl, dissolve Jello in boiling water. Add ice water; stirring well until all ice has melted. Allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes to allow gelatin to thicken.
Whisk in whipped topping. Fold in 1 1/2 cups diced strawberries.
Spoon filling into graham cracker crust. Sprinkle with remaining diced strawberries.
Refrigerate for 3 hours, or until set.
Garnish (if desired), slice, and serve!
Did you try this recipe? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment below!