Sheet Pan Meatloaf
Sheet Pan Meatloaf! A comfort food dinner all made on one sheet pan. Does it get any easier than that?
I’m not usually a meatloaf lover but seriously this is one of my new favorite recipe! My family absolutely loved this!
After running around all day and taking care of your family, you want, you need, a recipe that is easy to make. This meatloaf sheet pan dinner does just that. It’s easy to make, and with the addition of bacon as a secret ingredient, sacrifices none of the flavor. You can pair with garlic mashed potatoes and creamed spinach.
Sheet Pan Meatloaf
2 cups ketchup
1 cup panko crumbs
1 cup milk
6 slices white sandwich bread
2 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 cup Parmesan
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon onion salt
4 large eggs, beaten
salt and pepper, to taste
1 cup ketchup
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 package thick bacon, cooked crisp, cooled and chopped
- For the meatloaf: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray and sprinkle with the panko, which will absorb the juices during cooking.
- Pour the milk over the bread in a bowl and allow it to soak up the milk. Place the ground beef, milk-soaked bread, Parmesan, garlic salt, onion salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Pour in the eggs. With clean hands, mix the ingredients until well combined.
- Pat the mixture evenly into the prepared sheet pan, spreading all the way to the edges and corners.
- Next, make the glaze: Whisk together the ketchup, brown sugar, balsamic vinegar and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl until well combined. Brush the mixture evenly over the top of the meatloaf. Sprinkle with the bacon.
- Bake until the meat is cooked through and slightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, then cut into squares and serve with the twice baked potatoes. Garnish with the chopped parsley.