Peanut Butter Kiss Thumbprints
Peanut Butter Kiss Thumbprints are the best cookies ever! This recipe is simple and delicious for any occasion! You’re Welcome!
These have basically been my favorite cookies for a very long time! I never make them because I know I will eat them all in one sitting. We were recently gifted a large bag of Hershey Kisses and it an effort to not eat all of them in one sitting we decided to make cookies for all our new neighbors!
These are great because they make a lot and are fairly easy to execute! Honestly, you can not go wrong with any chocolate and peanut butter combination. We love thumbprint cookies for the win!
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar, plus more for rolling
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk, half-and-half, oat milk or nut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 dozen Hershey’s Kisses, foil removed
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, cream together butter, peanut butter, 1/2 cup granulated sugar and light brown sugar. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat until well blended.
- Gradually add flour mixture, mixing thoroughly. If the dough is very soft, refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with nonstick liner and set aside. Roll dough into 1-inch balls. (For a precise number of cookies, divide the dough into 3 pieces, and shape each piece into 12 balls.)
- Roll cookies in sugar and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake until very light brown and puffed, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove sheet from oven and lightly press a Hershey kiss into center of each cookie, allowing it to crack slightly.
- Return to oven until light golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from oven, cool completely and store in an airtight container.
Did you try this Peanut Butter Kiss Thumbprints recipe? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please a comment below!
Soft and spiced carrot cake cookies have all the flavors of carrot cake with cream cheese frosting!
Cookies and Cream Cookies are loaded with white chocolate chips and blended with Oreo cookie chunks to give you that cookies and cream flavor. For a more classic cookie, make sure to check out my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe.
Sweet and tart cookies bursting with bright orange flavor. You can’t wrong with an Irresistible Orange Creamsicle Cookies!