Krusteaz Banana Pancakes
Greyson loves his Krusteaz banana pancakes because they taste yummy like banana bread.
If your kids are like my kids they go through streaks of eating and then not eating bananas. Grey comes to the store with me begs to get bananas and then won’t ever eat them Not to mention that we buy them from Costco so you know how that is.
You have a bunch that a single person can eat. We buy bananas and then have them go brown and so we have decided we need to find recipes that will use these bananas and then we can freeze them.
When we freeze the bananas alone we never use them. I came up with two recipes we used this week and have frozen the leftovers for another day. One of these simply uses Krusteaz pancake mix, which is super convenient. Follow the recipe below and you won’t be disappointed.
Krusteaz banana pancakes
- 1 cup Krusteaz pancake mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 over-ripe banana
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and using an emersion blender mix the ingredients together.
- Heat the griddle to 350 degrees, pour your batter on the griddle once it’s warm. Cook them until there are bubbles on the top and then flip.
- Enjoy with syrup and favorite toppings.
- Separate the pancakes with parchment paper and freeze the rest and a freezer-safe ziplock bag.
We love Baby Dutch Pancakes at our house, but I don’t make them often enough. These are fun and delicious, fluffy pancakes for the win.
The most sensational Oreo Pancakes Recipe (or Cookies and Cream Pancakes) you have ever witnessed… or tasted!
Raspberry Swirl Pancakes are just what they sound like – a new twist, on an old dish. Here’s a way to change up your raspberry pancake presentation, and get a little creative at the same time!