CINNAMON ROLL CAKE
Cinnamon Roll Cake is heaven in a pan! Swirled with buttery, brown sugar, cinnamon and topped with a cream cheese frosting… this is the BEST cake EVER!
Do you love cinnamon rolls? If your answer is yes, you need to make this! It literally comes together in minutes, and you don’t have to wait for it to cool before you put on the frosting!
I made this and it was gone in minutes!
This recipe is so much easier than my traditional Cinnamon Rolls Recipe and you get the same great taste. It’s a no brainer!
Cinnamon Roll Cake
- 1 (15.25- ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream (not light)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 8-ounce package whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter (softened)
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Coat a 9×13 pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer combine the cake mix, eggs, oil, vanilla, and sour cream. Mix on low for 30 seconds and then raise the speed to medium and mix for 2 minutes, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Spread the cake batter into your prepared pan. In a medium bowl whisk together the brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle this evenly on top of your cake.
- Using a butter knife gently swirl the cinnamon sugar into the cake batter. Don’t over-swirl, as you want ribbons of the mixture throughout the cake. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick entered into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool cake for 15-20 minutes.
To make the frosting, beat together cream cheese and butter until combined.
Add powdered sugar and 1 tablespoon condensed milk. Beat together until well-combined.
Mix in additional condensed milk and vanilla to desired consistency.
Spread frosting over room temperature cake.
Enjoy at room temperature, or chill and enjoy cold.
Cover and chill any leftovers.
Banana Pudding Poke Cake Has All The Flavors Of Banana Cream Pie, Just In Cake Form. With Layers Of Banana Cake, Pudding, Cream, Bananas, And Vanilla Wafers, It’s Sure To Be A Hit!
Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake is the perfect dessert for any celebration or family dinner. This cool, creamy, and delicious orange cake will not last long when you share it at parties this year.
My husband LOVES banana cake, it’s his favorite!!! When he was little, Mrs. Braithwaite would come and cook dinner while his mom was working full time. One of his best memories was when she would make her delicious banana cake.
So, its been really hard to find a cake that could match the level of excellence of Mrs. Braithwaite’s cake. I think I did it!!! This cake is so moist and full of flavor, seriously, you can’t stop eating it! The cream cheese icing puts it over the top.