BAKED ZITI WITH MEATBALLS
Baked Ziti with Meatballs is the most satisfying dish ever. It’s easy, flavor packed tomato sauce has pasta, mozzarella cheese, and delicious meatballs nestled in total goodness! A one dish wonder!
Do have a hungry crowd to feed? This is the perfect solution!
This recipe is so easy to make and it will only take you minutes to throw together. You can put it in the oven and you have time to do things around the house while the delicious goodness bakes!
My girls love a good meatball! This is an easy way to give them what they want and please the whole family!
A tossed green salad, crusty bread, are the perfect side dishes. This dish is like a warm hug!
Baked Ziti with Meatballs
- 1 pound ziti pasta
- 3/4 pound ground beef ( I used Jimmy Dean’s)
- 3/4 pound ground sausage
- 1/3 cup Panko
- 2 large egg yolks
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup dry red wine vinegar
- 1 (32-ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 8 ounces Mozzarella cheese, torn into large pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9 x 13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions for al dente; drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, ground sausage, Panko, egg yolks, garlic, and oregano; season with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Using a wooden spoon or clean hands, stir until well combined. Roll the mixture into 1-to-1-1/4-inch meatballs, forming about 24 meatballs.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add meatballs, in batches, and cook until all sides are browned about 2-3 minutes. Return meatballs to the skillet.
- Stir in vinegar, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.
- Stir in marinara sauce. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until flavors have blended about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in pasta.
- Spread pasta mixture into the prepared baking dish; top with Mozzarella.
- Place into oven and bake until bubbly, about 25-30 minutes. Turn oven on high broil, watching closely, crisp up the edges. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Sweet and Sticky Chicken Casserole is a recipe that’s perfect for tonight’s dinner. Easy to prepare, no fuss, and very little clean up; a perfect weeknight family recipe!
Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Casserole is made with flour tortillas, shredded chicken, mozzarella, and enchilada sauce. Deliciousness in every bite!
This taco casserole is layers of tortilla chips, and beef, all topped with plenty of cheese and baked to perfection. Add your favorite taco fixings such as lettuce, tomato, and olives for a hearty and family-friendly meal!
Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole is a creamy and easy dinner that your whole family will love. This will be the best you ever make!
2 thoughts on “BAKED ZITI WITH MEATBALLS”
Congratulations your awesome post is featured on Full Plate Thursday,518, plus we pinned your post to our Features Board. Hope you have a great week and come back to see us soon!