Soft Gingersnap Cookies
Soft Gingersnap Cookies are the best kind of ginger cookie! Made with butter, powdered ginger, and molasses; this simple cookie will be your family favorite year after year!
My husband loves Ginger Snap cookies! Mike’s grandma used to make them for family parties, they were one of her signature cookies.
This cookie is full of flavor and it is so softy and chewy, it will make you feel like a kid, again!
I have never a fan of hard gingersnaps like you buy in a box. So this softer version is definitely more my style. These gingersnap cookies are full of spice and perfect with a glass of milk.
3/4 cup butter, softened
1 cup of sugar
1/4 cup molasses
2 1/2 cups flour
1 Tablespoon ground ginger
1 Tablespoon cinnamon
2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup sugar for coating
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream together the butter and 1 cup sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the egg and molasses until mixed well.
- Combine the flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt.
- Add to the molasses mixture, mix until it’s well incorporated.
- Roll dough in your hand to form a 1-inch ball.
- Roll ball in the remaining sugar.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
* We love to add the Chocolate Kiss to the cookie. Make sure the cookie has cooled partially, before adding the Kiss.
These Perfect, Soft Pumpkin Sugar Cookies Are Topped With Cream Cheese Frosting And A Sprinkle Of raw sugar! Sweet, Simple, And Perfect For Fall!
These bars offer the best of both worlds, cookie-wise: The edges are crisp and browned if you like crust, but the center cuts are extra gooey and rich. Cookie Chip Cookie Bars will be your new favorite!
Twix Cookies are a soft sugar cookie crust, with a creamy caramel on top which is topped with milk chocolate. This delicious cookie explodes with Twix flavor and is super fun to make! Skip the candy bar and make your own!
I love a good Twix just like anyone I know, but have you tried making them at home? Twix Cookies are my absolute favorite dessert and they are not to difficult to make!