Almond Flour Banana Muffins
Almond Flour Banana Muffins are super delicious! My 3 year old loved them and so do I!
With this recipe, I was going for a more healthy take on banana bread. We had so many banana’s leftovers and I am really trying to be more healthy.
This was an easy and awesome recipe. Grey thinks they are super good, he told me he wanted one for his treat.
- 3 ripe bananas (brown spots), large
- 3 eggs, large
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 cups almond flour
- Cupcake Liners
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line the muffin tins with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a powerful blender or food processor, or a hand mixer add bananas, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda + powder, salt, and process until smooth.
- Add almond flour and process just enough to combine. Pause, scrape the walls, and process just a bit again to combine.
- Using an ice cream scoop, divide the batter between 12 openings of the previously prepared muffin tin and bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted come out clean. Remove from the oven, let cool 20 minutes and enjoy.
Pin For Later!