Just call me the Muffin man. You know nothing starts the morning off right like a banana muffin!
These were my favorite muffins from the farewell. I hope that you like them too! I also hope Lisa likes them because I’m making them this morning since I have leftover bananas and Lisa Kailey and I had a sleepover! Enjoy!
1 1/2 cups of flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
3 bananas mashed
3/4 cups white sugar
1/3 cup butter softened
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons flour
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon melted butter
1. Preheat the oven to 375. Line muffin pan with cupcake liners.
2. In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and set aside.
3. In the kitchen aid beat the bananas, sugar, egg, and melted butter.
4. Then add in flour mixture, once it is combined well spoon batter into the muffin pan.
5. In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and butter. Sprinkle over the muffin batter.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out of the center clean.