Easy Mexican Street Corn on the Cob- this street corn is super easy to make in the oven or on the grill and is the perfect side dish that everyone will enjoy!
Last Summer we sold Mexican Street corn for a cheerleading fundraiser. To be honest, I had never tasted before. After that, I realized that it would become a new favorite at our house! This will take your ordinary grilled corn on the cob to a new level.
Now that the corn stands have popped up all over my town and it seemed to be the perfect side dish for our family dinner on Sunday.
You can grill or bake it and it still will taste great! Did you know if you cook it in the oven with its husk still on, that the silk will come off so easy? It does!
- Tajin Clasico Seasoning
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 6 ears corn
- 1/2 cup crumbled Queso Fresco
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, and sour cream; set aside.
- Place corn husks directly on the oven rack and roast until corn is soft, about 35-40 minutes.
- Peel down husks and spread with mayonnaise mixture.
- Serve immediately, garnished with Tajin Clasico, Queso Fresco, and cilantro, if desired.