Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps are a healthy delicious dinner that is super easy to make! Make it tonight and you will not regret it!
We’re trying to be healthier at our house. Trying being the keyword, but I love a good teriyaki. This is one of my favorite recipes we have done this summer. Even Grey ate it. My child is a typical picky toddler, but the things he will eat sometimes shocks me! We loved this, try it!
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 pound strip steak, sliced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- kosher salt
- Butter lettuce leaves, cooked sticky rice, green onions and sliced almonds for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine pineapple juice, garlic, soy sauce, ginger, honey, and sesame oil. Thinly slice the meat, add marinade and toss to coat.
- Let marinate for 30 minutes or cover and refrigerate up to 3 hours. Remove from the fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
- Heat large skillet on medium-high. Add 1 tablespoon canola oil. Transfer half of beef mixture to skillet, arrange in an even layer, season with 1/4 teaspoon salt, and cook without moving until lightly browned 1 minute. Toss beef and continue to cook until just cooked through and crisp at edges, 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining tablespoon oil and beef.
- Serve immediately with lettuce leaves, sticky rice, green onions, and almonds, if desired.
LETTUCE WRAP RECIPES