Chicken BLT Lettuce Wraps! I’ve been trying to be a little more healthy these days. I mean a little. Chicken BLT Lettuce Wraps made a perfect lunch on the go! It was delicious!
It’s hard to eat more healthy when you have a one-year-old and a husband. I decided we need to try and pack more lunches so we don’t eat out so often. I also feel like I need to be better at not eating such fattening foods.
I quit drinking Diet Coke last week, those of you who love Diet Coke as much as I do know how difficult this is! My husband is super helpful and supportive.
He’s putting up with my more healthy meals and actually enjoying them. Grey loves vegetables, so he’s in heaven! Anyways, this was a good lunch! Try it!
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked to your desired crispiness
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce
- 10 thinly sliced deli chicken breast slices
- 6 slices of tomato
- Olive oil mayo
- Layout a large piece of parchment paper, bigger than your wrap. On top of the parchment paper layer out several lettuce leaves, overlapping one another.
- Then lay out half of the chicken in the middle, leaving lettuce on the edges. Put the tomatoes down the middle and then the bacon on top of that. Put on your desired amount of mayo.
- When wrapping, roll it as tight as you can and tuck in the lettuce and pull out the parchment. Then repeat, roll and tuck, pull out the parchment. Then cut the roll in half.
- Repeat, it made 2 large wraps for us, which was 4 wraps. We each had one for dinner and one for lunch the next day!