Creamy Dirt Cheesecake
Creamy Dirt Cheesecake is the perfect dessert for any occasion and it doesn’t take much effort to make!
We made this yesterday for the Super Bowl and it was super good! Since these days I can only stand for short periods of time. I am definitely nesting and everything in my house all of the sudden needs to be clean and organized.
I can see the end in sight and it’s starting to stress me out a little. I keep finding things that I need to do, every time I finish something on my list I find something new to do. That’s why this dessert was so amazing.
It took me 20 minutes to put together and clean up the total and it tastes great!!
- 1 package of Oreos
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 big box of instant vanilla pudding
- 2 1/4 cups of cold milk
- 1 1/2 (12 oz) blocks of cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- Finely crush Oreos in a food processor. Add all but one cup to a large bowl. Add melted butter to the bowl and stir until the mixture starts to hold together. Pour mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish and pack into an even layer.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until thickened, then refrigerate for 10 minutes to firm up.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together until no lumps remain.
- In another large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold pudding into cream cheese mixture, then fold in whipped cream until just combined. Pour mixture over the Oreo crust and smooth with a spatula. Top with reserved 1 cups crushed Oreos.
- Refrigerate until well chilled, at least 3 hours or overnight.
Kit Kat Brownies