Keto Mac and Cheese
Keto mac and cheese is loaded with cheese goodness! It’s so of flavor that you won’t be able to tell if this is the keto recipe or the regular dish!
Are you doing Keto? Half of my family has been doing this diet for over 2 years. My sons have done so well and my hubby just started a few months ago. The problem I have is to find dishes that I can feed my husband and my 17-year-old girl, and have them both love it. They both love Keto Mac & Cheese! This would be a great addition to any family dinner. You might even be able to get your picky eater to eat veggies!
If you’re keto, you know there are a lot of no-nos in your favorite mac & cheese. This version takes out all the issues without sacrificing any flavor. The pork rind topping is totally optional but you will miss out if you don’t top this bad boy with it!
- FOR THE MAC & CHEESE
- Cooking Spray
- 2 medium heads cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp.olive oil
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 6 oz. cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 4 c. shredded cheddar
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce (optional)
- black pepper, to taste
- 4 to 5 stripes of bacon, chopped
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 4 oz. pork rinds, crushed
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp.olive oil
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375° and spray a 9”-x-13” baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with 2 tablespoons oil and season with salt. Spread cauliflower onto a large baking sheets and roast until tender and lightly golden, about 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot over medium heat, heat cream. Bring up to a simmer, then decrease heat to low and stir in cheeses until melted. Remove from heat, add hot sauce if using and season with salt and pepper,it will be super thick. Fold in roasted cauliflower. Taste and season more if needed.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish. In a medium bowl stir to combine pork rinds, Parmesan, and oil. Sprinkle mixture in an even layer over cauliflower and cheese.
- Bake until golden, 15 minutes. If desired, turn oven to broil to toast topping further, about 2 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
Keto Chicken Alfredo
Cheesy Bacon Butternut Squash
11 thoughts on “Keto Mac and Cheese”
Yum, looks good! Thanks so much for linking up with me at my #UnlimitedMonthlyLinkParty 9 where I leave a comment and share all entries on social media if share option is available, open February 1 to 26.
Thanks for linking up at the Happiness is Homemade Link Party. Hope you’ll come back next week.
Thanks for linking up at the Happiness is Homemade Link Party. I plan to feature your Mac and Cheese Dish on Sunday.
We’re not doing Keto but I still think it looks yummy! We’ve actually been trying to substitute more things with cauliflower as well. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm! xo Kathleen
This looks incredible! Yes, I’m on keto. I love the food.
Your Keto Man and Cheese looks amazing! Hope you are having a really good week and thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday!
This looks so tasty. We will definitely have to try this for dinner later this week. So straightforward and healthy too. Thanks for sharing this!
wow this sounds so delicious and even better… its keto!! So amazing.
I will not doing this Keto but it looks incredible and tasty.
it is so good!