Avocado Pomegranate Winter Salad
Want the perfect side for dinner tonight? Avocado Pomegranate Winter Salad is a great dinner or lunch side.
I’m trying so hard to stop my heartburn and nausea. I at least a few weeks free from nausea. Now almost everything I eat makes sick or gives me heartburn. Salad and fruit right now are my only friends.
This avocado pomegranate winter salad is a great side to any dinner. It would be great if you added chicken or another protein. Give this one a try. If it’s not your cup of tea there will be more salads this week.
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons yellow onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 18 oz. of spring mix lettuce
- 1 avocado halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, whisk the vinegar, onion, lemon zest, mustard, and kosher salt. Whisk in the olive oil in a steady stream until blended.
- In a large bowl, toss the lettuce, avocado, half of the almonds and half of the pomegranate. Toss with 1/2 cup of the vinaigrette. Transfer to a platter and garnish with remaining almonds and pomegranate. Salt and pepper to taste and serve with the remaining vinaigrette at the table.
Warm Chicken Mango Sweet Potato Salad
Winger’s Sticky Finger Salad Copycat