Roasted carrots add beautiful color and taste to any dinner. This balsamic carrots recipe is made in the oven with balsamic vinegar, honey, and garlic mixture. Cooked carrots are then tossed in a sweet and tangy honey balsamic reduction.
It’s so easy to just add some frozen veggies for a side dish to any weekday dinner but usually, no one will eat them! This recipe only takes a few more minutes and you will know that your kids will eat their veggies!
Balsamic carrots are so full of flavor. It makes my mouth water just talking about them. I always thought just opening a can of corn is what you did to add veggies to your meal. There is nothing wrong with that, but a few simple steps and you are almost guaranteed a win with this recipe.
- 12 oz baby carrots
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the carrots with butter, garlic, salt, pepper, honey and balsamic vinegar. Stir to combine well.
- Roast the carrots in a oven-safe skillet or cast-iron pan (you may also arrange the carrots on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper) for 30 minutes or until they become tender. Top with chopped parsley and serve immediately.