Balsamic carrots recipe brings so much color to any dinner! The carrots are bathed in balsamic vinegar, honey, and garlic. This is the perfect side dish!
When my older kids were younger, it was so easy to grab a bag of frozen veggies or a can, but things are so different now! No wonder kids don’t want to eat veggies!
These balsamic carrots are so delicious and put a smile on everyone’s face. My mouth water just talking about them. I always thought just opening a can of corn is what you did to add veggies to your meal. There is nothing wrong with that, but a few simple steps and you are almost guaranteed a win with this recipe.
- 12 oz baby carrots
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the carrots with butter, garlic, salt, pepper, honey and balsamic vinegar. Stir to combine well.
- Roast the carrots in a oven-safe skillet or cast-iron pan (you may also arrange the carrots on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper) for 30 minutes or until they become tender. Top with chopped parsley and serve immediately.