Garlic Roasted Carrots! I’m always looking for ways to get funky with my veggies! I have decided that garlic roasted carrots are one of my favorite vegetable dishes! To be honest, I don’t really love eating raw veggies but when you roast those babies, I’m a happy woman!
This recipe brings out the flavor of the carrot and guess what??? It’s healthy for you! You probably will be munching down on the carrots instead of the main dish!!
- 10 to 15 carrots, cut into quarter slices
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 7 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- parsley leaves, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pour into a large Ziploc bag, and add the carrots. Seal bag tightly, and toss the carrots until they are completely covered.
- Spread carrots onto the baking pan making sure the carrots are spread out and not touching. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until tender.
- Serve immediately, and garnish with the parsley.