Sidewalk Puff Paint! Summer is in full swing and every mom is looking for new and fun activities to do with their kids. Look no further, Sidewalk Puff Paint will keep them busy for hours! The best thing is that you have everything in your pantry to make it!
This puffy sidewalk puff paint is a different way to color on the sidewalk. Kids love puff paint, even more than chalk! You probably already have all of the ingredients to make this DIY sidewalk paint already in your pantry!
My kids had a blast creating splatter art pieces on the sidewalks with this sidewalk chalk. The fun thing about this DIY outdoor chalk paint is that when the kids squirt it to draw with it, it stays puffy. Kids can easily draw or write with this liquid chalk paint and it looks so cool on the sidewalk or driveway!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon dish soap – just about any dish soap will work.
- 5-10 drops food coloring or washable paint
- In a large mixing bowl stir together the flour and water until there are no lumps.
- Stir in the dish soap to the flour mixture.
- Add food coloring of your choice of color until the desired color is achieved.
- Pour the mixture into your squeeze bottle.
- Give the kids their new sidewalk paint and let them have fun!
- Use up the paint on the same day you make it, this recipe doesn’t save well… it will explode if you leave it closed.
- If you are making multiple colors, make each color in a different bowl or one at a time and pour into the bottles and then make the next color.