I only have one kid still at home and I thought my life wouldn’t be so busy when this would happen, but it is! It seems like you are busy when you have a house full of kids and even if you are an empty nester. Working, taking care of everyday chores, new puppy and of course, my family, life is full! I’m not complaining, I love my life but if I can find ways to make it run smoother I’m all for that! The one-pan meal helps me achieve that. You are going to love One Pan Beef Stroganoff! Yum!
Now you can make everyone’s favorite stroganoff in ONE PAN with ground beef! No-fuss + budget-friendly with the quickest clean-up!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 12 ounces mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1-2 lbs ground beef
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 4 cups beef stock
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 12 ounces noodles, uncooked
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and onion, and cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender and browned, about 3-5 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks. Stir in garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute. Whisk in flour until lightly browned, about 1 minute.
- Stir in vinegar, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.
- Stir in beef stock, Worcestershire, Dijon and noodles; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 9-10 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream until heated through, about 1-2 minutes.