Strawberry Chocolate Cheesecake! I’m a big lover of cheesecake! I prefer it over cake or pie any day of the week! I have a Strawberry Dessert that everyone love and we have called it a “salad” so we could have two desserts and not feel guilty.
On Mother’s Day, I decided to get a little crazy and combine our favorite with chocolate. That is how Strawberry Chocolate Cheesecake was born!
This strawberry cheesecake recipe is cool and creamy!! The chocolate cake crust is the perfect complement to the easy strawberry cheesecake.
- Chocolate Cake Mix- Make according to the box instructions
- 1 large tube of Cool Whip
- 2 12 ounce whipped cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Strawberries sliced
- Chocolate chips
- Mix together chocolate cake according to the instructions on the box. Pour the mixture into the bottom and about 1 inch to 1.5 inch in a 9-inch springform pan. Cook at 350 degrees about 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Beat the softened cream cheese for two minutes. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla and mix until smooth. Fold in two cups the whipped cream or non-dairy whipped topping.
- Spread the strawberry cheesecake mixture over the crust and refrigerate for at least one hour, or overnight.
- Before serving remove the sides of the springform pan and use the sliced strawberries to top the cheesecake.
- Melt your chocolate chips in the microwave and then drizzle it on top of the strawberries.