Who doesn’t love a Poke Cake? I love making poke cakes because they are super easy! Combine Oreos to the mix and you have a happy family! Let me introduce you to this gem.
This yummy Oreo Poke Cake melts in your mouth and tastes like true heaven! It’s everyone’s favorites into a perfect little package!
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1 can sweeten condensed milk
- 1 box Cookies & Cream pudding mix ( 4 oz )
- 1/2 cup milk
- 20 Oreos, crushed
- 1 tub whipped topping ( 8 oz )
- Bake your chocolate cake as directed on the box in a greased 9×13 pan.
- Let the cake cool before proceeding to the next step. Once the cake has cooled for a minimum of 30 minutes begin the filling.
- Take the end of a wooden spoon and poke holes throughout the cake. Open your can of sweetened condensed milk and pour it all over the cake making sure to pour the most in the holes.
- In a bowl, add your dry pudding mix with 1/2 cup milk and whisk to combine. Now stir in whipped topping until well combined.
- Place 10 Oreos in an zip lock bag and seal. Crush the Oreos using the rolling pin into crumbs. Stir the crushed Oreos into the whipped topping.
- Stir gently until everything is mixed, then spread on cake.
- Now crush the remaining Oreos. Top the cake with the remaining crushed Oreos.
- Chill for 1 hour prior to serving your Oreo Poke Cake!
POKE CAKE RECIPES
14 thoughts on “Yummy Oreo Poke Cake”
My daughter and husband would LOVE this. Pinned and will make soon. Thank you for sharing on To Grandma’s House We Go, I’ll be featuring you next week.
Wow! That looks amazing! My whole family loves Oreos so we’ll have to try this soon. Pinned.
I haven’t heard of a poke cake – not sure its something we have in the UK but it looks scrumptious! #FullPlateThursday
YOU CAN TOTALLY ROCK IT IN THE UK! YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!
My husband loves oreos! This looks so good – I’d love it if you stopped by our blog party and shared this!
Have a wonderful week.
thanks for stopping by! Please join our linky party. We would love to see what you have been up to!
YUM. The only thing better than Oreos or cake is Oreos AND cake! Featuring when my link party opens tonight!
Wow! What a cake. This looks amazing!
it’s so good!
Congratulations, your post is featured on Full Plate Thursday! Thanks so much for sharing it with us, we have pinned it to our special features board. Have a great week and come back soon!