Creamy Italian Soup
Creamy Italian Soup! This cheesy and delicious soup will be fabulous for any occasion! It’s so easy to make and perfect dinner throughout the year. Let me introduce you to Creamy Italian Soup! You will fall in love!
With all the snow we have been getting the past few weeks, all I can think about is soup! The honest truth, I think soup is perfect for all year but right now it’s the perfect comfort food!
It’s so full of cheese, spices that your mouth will be so happy! I always believe that if dinner is easy to make, it makes it THAT much better! Get ready to have a happy family!
Creamy Italian Soup
- 16 ounces mild Italian sausage
- 1 onion diced
- 2 to 3 cloves, minced garlic
- 1 jar Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 lb Bow Tie Pasta
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups heavy cream or whole milk
- 2 14.5 ounce cans whole tomatoes
- 3 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Fresh Baby Spinach
- 4 tablespoons butter
- In a large pot filled with 6 cups of water and cook pasta according to package directions.
Once pasta is completely cooked, rinse with cold water and drain. Set pasta aside for later.
- Using the same pot, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Once heated add sausage, onion, and garlic; cook until sausage is completely cooked through.
- Drain grease from sausage and set sausage aside.
- Place the same pot over medium-high heat and add chicken broth, tomatoes, marinara sauce, and heavy cream. Bring to a slow boil, stirring constantly, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add in sausage mixture, butter, 2 cups shredded Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Simmer over medium heat for 10-15 minutes. Stir every few minutes so that it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Remove from heat. Stir in remaining shredded Mozzarella cheese, and spinach. Stir in the pasta and serve immediately. Enjoy!
5 thoughts on “Easy Creamy Italian Soup”
This Italian soup looks so delicious. Perfect for the cold winter weather! #Alittlebitofeverything
That looks amazing!! Rich and creamy and just perfect for winter. Pinned.
This looks and sounds delicious, I am going to try it very soon #alkttlebitofeverything,@_karendennis
Your soup will be perfect for this cold winter day! Hope you are having a good week and staying warm. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday!