Pizza Pinwheels! Do you know those recipes that make the family’s favorite list? Well, this one is towards the top! My husband the other night, asked me when I was going to make Pizza Pinwheels.
It has been a while since we have been in search of the best and new recipes for you. I realized that I had been ignoring a fabulous recipe that is perfect for a weekday dinner that will make your taste buds dance.
This is totally fun food for your family! A little twist on the ordinary pizza and the best part………your kids will have fun helping you make it! I use to make these a lot when my older kids were little.
I don’t know if you’re like me but it seems like you get into a pattern of making the same thing over and over again and it’s so fun to step out of the box!
1 can of Pillsbury Pizza crust
Pizza sauce- I like Prego Spaghetti sauce
1/2 cup onion, minced
1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Pepperoni slices or Canadian Bacon slices
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- Roll out dough and spread it out as much as you can.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the dough. Spread out the cheese.
- Add your favorite toppings. Not too thick or it will bulge.
- Roll the dough into a cinnamon roll. Slice the dough into serving sizes with a sharp knife or with dental floss.
- Place onto the cookie sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.