You know those recipes that make the family favorite list? Well, this one is towards the top! My husband the other night, asked me when I was going to make Pizza Pinwheels. It has been a while since we have been in search of the best and new recipes for you. I realized that I had been ignoring a fabulous recipe that is perfect for a weekday dinner that will make your taste buds dance.
1 can of Pillsbury Pizza crust
Pizza sauce- I like Prego Spaghetti sauce
1/2 cup onion, minced
1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Pepperoni slices or Canadian Bacon slices
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- Roll out
doughand spread it out as much as you can.
- Spread the pizza sauce on the dough. Spread out the cheese.
- Add your favorite toppings. Not too thick or it will bulge.
- Roll the dough into a cinnamon roll. Slice the dough into serving sizes with a sharp knife or with dental floss.
- Place onto the cookie sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.