One Pan meals are always my favorite because they don’t take super long to make and are easy to do! Try our One Pan Lemon Chicken and Gnocchi!
First of all Merry Christmas Eve! If you’re looking for something more traditional for dinner this might be exactly what you need. We loved this recipe it was super easy and kind of different. We added the fresh green beans because my son loves green beans!
- 1 pound bone in, skin on, chicken thighs
- 16 oz shelf gnocchi
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper
- 10 oz fresh green beans
- shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Salt and pepper the chicken and then sear in a skillet at medium high heat until the skin turns golden brown.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the chicken, gnocchi and lemon slices. Add the lemon juice, olive oil and spices. Mix well then pour onto a sheet pan and spread in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Stir well, then add the green beans to the pan. Bake for another 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Top with parmesan!