Let me introduce you to the perfect Summer meal, one pan balsamic chicken! There is hardly any prep time but tons of flavor! The added bonus is how healthy it is for your family. I have been searching and working on recipes that won’t take much time but are pleasing to my family and this fits the bill. Who wants to be in a hot kitchen in the Summer?
I have a picky eater at my house it is so hard to get her to eat anything different or than tuna, steak, and hamburgers but she actually loved this!
You guys know how I feel about one-pan meals. One single sheet pan. Zero clean-up. Done and done. And then you get major bonus points when the veggies are cooked right alongside the same pan.
You can also easily adapt this recipe and add in more veggies to your liking (ex. green beans and carrots). After all, with this flavor-packed chicken, you just can’t go wrong with any other vegetable combination!
- CHICKEN TENDERS
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 zesty Italian dressing- dry packet
- 1.5 pounds chicken tenders
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 head cauliflower
- 6 to 8 baby potatoes- sliced in half
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large tray with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Whisk together the balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, and zesty Italian dressing dry packet.
- Place 2/3 cup of the balsamic + Italian mixture in a large bag and add the chicken tenders. Coat and place in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes and up to 6 hours.
- Chop the broccoli and cauliflower into small pieces.In a bowl, toss broccoli, cauliflower, potatoes and carrots with Italian seasoning, olive oil, garlic powder, and add some seasoned salt and pepper to taste. Then place veggies on the prepared pan. Roast the veggies for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and flip around. Section the veggies to each side of the tray and place the chicken tenders in the center. Discard marinade that was used for the chicken. Brush the remaining 1/3 cup of the balsamic + Italian mixture over the chicken. Add the tomatoes.
- Return to the oven and cook for another 7-15 minutes depending on the size of your chicken. Be careful to monitor the chicken so you don't overcook it. Remember, the cooking time will largely vary based on the size of your chicken.
- Serve the chicken and veggies with freshly chopped parsley, if desired.
WE LOVE SHEET PAN RECIPES!
SHEET PAN STEAK FAJITAS
Breaded Pork Chop Sheet Pan