Steak Sheet Pan Dinner
Steak Sheet Pan Dinner! Perfectly seasoned, melt-in-your-mouth tender steak with potatoes and broccoli. All made on 1 single sheet pan! EASY CLEANUP!
I’m always looking for something new to cook for dinner that doesn’t take a lot of time and is easy to clean up! It seems like I get into a rut and keep making the same recipes over and over again, and there’s nothing wrong with that but every once in a while you need a change!
The past few weeks, I have been looking on the internet for something new and I started seeing all these sheet pan dinners. It intrigued me and I decided to come up with a recipe that I knew my family would love and hopefully yours will too.
My family loves steak and we have had it prepared in so many ways. I didn’t think I could be impressed but this was the best steak I have had in years!!! The best part is you will only have 2 dirty dishes to clean up and it will only take minutes to prepare!
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes
- 1 to 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 to 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds (1-inch-thick) top sirloin steak, patted dry
- Preheat oven to broil. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until parboiled for 12-15 minutes; drain well.
- Place potatoes, carrots and broccoli in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic and thyme; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper, to taste, and add to the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Place into oven and broil until the steak is browned and charred at the edges, about 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until desired doneness.
sheet pan dinners?
Sheet Pan Egg in the Hole
Sheet Pan Honey Garlic Chicken