I have fallen in love with sheet pan dinners! Fewer dishes, less preparation time, and my family loves the meal! You have a complete dinner in one pan!
This chicken has so much flavor. Since you are baking the whole meal, it’s pretty darn healthy!
- 3 lbs Chicken thighs boneless-skinless
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 broccoli head cut into florets
- 1 /2 lb baby potatoes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Sesame Seeds for garnish optional
- In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, garlic, and vinegar.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish and cover with 3/4 of the marinade, reserving the rest. Allow the chicken to marinade for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange the chicken, carrots and potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer,
- Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in the oven for 22-25 minutes.
- Add broccoli and drizzle with the reserved marinade. Return to oven for 10 minutes, or until chicken is completely cooked through.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
SHEET PAN RECIPES