This is the perfect recipe when you have a lot of people to cook for, and not a lot of stove space. You can oven baked eggs all at once on one pan!
- 12 to 18 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- Optional: Sriracha
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drizzle the olive oil onto a cookie sheet.
- Crack eggs onto baking sheet so they spread out evenly. Be careful not to break the yolk! Sprinkle salt and paprika on top of each egg.
- Cover the eggs evenly with the avocado slices and cherry tomatoes. Place squares of the cream cheese in evenly spaced piles over the top of the avocado and tomatoes.
- Bake on the top rack of the oven for 8 to 12 minutes, depending on how runny you like the yolks.
- To Serve: Top the eggs with chopped green onions and a bit of Sriracha. You can serve it with slices of bread on the side, so your guests can make their own breakfast sandwich.
Can you imagine doing this for Sunday Brunch? The eggs taste great and it’s an easy way to cook so many eggs!