Easy Breakfast Pizza
Easy Breakfast Pizza! Weekends are the time for my husband to shine! He loves when Lisa has a sleepover because this is when he gets to cook breakfast for Lisa and her cute friends! Nothing is better than the smell of bacon cooking and your teenage daughter singing at the top of her lungs with her dad being her back up dancer!
He will cook whatever they want and the girls just love him. The other morning we decided to shake it up with a breakfast pizza. This will become your all-time favorite breakfast food!
It’s the easiest thing to make for breakfast! It’s loaded with crisp bacon, sausage, eggs, and ooey-gooey mozzarella cheese! It’s the best! You know what? This would be perfect any time of the day!
Easy Breakfast Pizza
- 8 bacon slices, diced
- 5 to 6 sausage links, diced
- 1 (13.8-ounce can) refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- garlic powder
- 1 (8-ounce) Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 5 to 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 large eggs
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cover a baking sheet or pizza pan with parchment paper. We use a stone tile from Home Depot. The cost is under $2.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the bacon and sausage. Drain excess fat; transfer bacon and sausage to a paper towel-lined plate. Dice the meat.
- Roll out the pizza into a 12-inch-diameter. Transfer to a prepared baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Brush dough with olive oil and sprinkle garlic powder. Top with mozzarella, bacon, sausage, and green onions, leaving 4 (3-inch rounds) for the eggs. DO NOT ADD EGGS YET!
- Place into oven and bake until the edges begin to brown, about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Add eggs, gently cracking the eggs throughout and keeping the yolk intact.
- Place into oven and bake until the egg whites have set and crust is golden brown, an additional 8-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley and red pepper flakes, if desired.
12 thoughts on “Easy Breakfast Pizza”
I am not usually a fan of pizzas. But this one looks delicious #alittlebitofeverything@_karendennis
Love this! Thanks for stopping by the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop 🙂 I’m a huge fan of pizza, and breakfast is the BEST meal of the day, so this just makes perfect sense to me. I’m pinning this for later. Yum!
Wow, wow, wow! This sounds delicious and would go over well at my house. No doubt, I’d need to make more than one.
you will love it!
I’m pretty sure this pizza tasted as good as it looks. I will definitely try it one day!
it was so good!
This looks so good! A hearty breakfast. 🙂
I just ate breakfast but now I’m hungry for pizza.
Woo! You make me want to be a thief and steal a slice!!
Soo delicious looking!!