Easy Roasted Cauliflower
Easy Roasted Cauliflower! My daughter, Andie, loves cauliflower and is always asking me to find new recipes that include it. The other night, I decided I was going to make roasted cauliflower for dinner and I’m glad I did! I seriously could not stop eating this after it was done!
It’s the perfect combination of meaty, caramelized, roasted cauliflower florets, and crunchy onions with a hint of cheese that will become your go-to side dish recipe.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to your liking
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a bowl, toss the cauliflower florets, with the onion, garlic, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Then sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.
- Pour onto a baking sheet and bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Stir cauliflower occasionally. Sprinkle the Mozzarella cheese on top and bake until the cauliflower is tender. It should only take 10 to 12 minutes longer.
SIDE DISH RECIPES